What is a combined curriculum?
Rathinam International Public School has a curriculum that is fully customized to meet the individual needs, interests, and learning style of the student.
Advantages of combined curriculum
- RIPS combined curriculum has the following scopes, which gives
- kid a greater and lovable learning atmosphere.
- Demos, discussions and assignments
- Academics with skill development
- Priority to comm skills
- Projects in each sub linked to real life
What is our teaching methodology?
- Our Teaching Methodology is focused on discussions, debates, pep talks, seminars, projects, high-quality self study, usage of mind maps etc.
- The motto our our methodology is to replace, Books with
- Experiments, Exams with Enquires, Homeworks with Discussions.
About RIPS Co-Curricular Activities
- RIPS has designed numerous co – curricular activities that is
- mandatory for the ripscions. Logistical, analytical and creative
- thinking is equally important for every child. Student days at RIPS
- will be more enjoyable and complete with.
Key board, Guitar, Violin, Classical Dance, Western Dance, Drawing, Painting, Vocal Music
Badminton, Basket ball, Foot ball, Cricket, Table tennis, Carroms, Chess, Swimming, Martial arts etc.,
House wise competitions
Participation in different programmes organized at school on special occassions and celebration of all important days.
About RIPS Academic Partnerships
- RIPS has made agreements with leading organizations to bring world class
- expertise to our children. It includes:
- Teach Next (Smart class room)
- STEM Solutions for Robotics Training.
- Helen O’ Grady for English Communication skills,drama, and language development programs.
Each child is unique and is treated differently. One method of guiding and disciplining may work for one child, but not for another. When your child socializes with other children in a safe, positive, and nurturing environment it will aid in enhancing:
- Social skills
- Physical development
- Emotional development
- Cognitive development